Public Administration Studies Department
The objective of the Public Administration Studies Department (PASD) is to continuously design and run management training programmes capable of producing result-oriented administrators for the Nigerian economy as well as participate in research and consultancy activities for the benefit of the nation.
The general objective of the Public Administration Studies Department (PASD) is to increase involvement in training, consultancy and research. Therefore, the Department shall be involved in the following:
- identification of training needs of individuals and organisations in the area of public administration and management;
- articulation of training proposals;
- design and development of appropriate training courses, workshops and seminars;
- conduct of research into various administrative areas;
- writing of appropriate modules/papers with the clients;
- conducting examinations for performance improvement.