Planning, Research & Publications Department
The broad objective of the Department is to coordinate Research activities in the areas of Management and Administration and Publish research findings for the purpose of improving Administration and Management in the Nigerian economy.
The specific objectives are to:
- Identify the research opportunities at all levels of government (Federal, State and Local Government) and in the private sector;
2. Initiate, sourcing and coordination of College research projects;
3. Solicit for research funding and technical assistance for enhancement of College research capacity;
4. Design and conduct relevant training courses and programmes in research methodology for building research capacity in the Public and Private sectors;
5. Serve as the secretariat for all College publications including the ASCON Journal of Management (AJM), books, monographs, occasional papers, seminar series and such other publications that Management may deem fit;
6. Collaborate with relevant institutions and bodies for joint research and publication projects; and
7. Disseminate and market of College publications and research outcomes to all relevant authorities, institutions, bodies and individuals.